Company information :
infeurope S.A. is an IT-service provider with more than 35 years of experience in the design and management of multilingual information systems applied to several businesses, such as the financial sector, Official Journals and intellectual property rights. Our 125 IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions and multinational companies in Luxembourg and other countries in the EU.
We are looking for an XML Consultant (m/f) to reinforce our consulting team working for a challenging client project in Luxembourg.
- Create data models, semantic models and suggest syntax bindings
- Analyse production and data requirements
- Provide proactive solutions to specific production and data needs
- The work will enable the simple and efficient exchange of data whilst respecting the public procurement directives.
- The work will involve documenting gaps between semantic models, other semantic models in the procurement chain and mappings to different syntax bindings. Participation in projects with standardisation bodies may be part of the tasks to be carried out together with the production of documents
- University studies of at least three years attested by a diploma in a relevant subject
- Minimum 2 years of experience with XML, XSYT 2.0, XPATH and XML Schema.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
Knowledge in the following would be an advantage
- Knowledge of public procurement and the different phases of the eProcurement lifecycle
- UBL knowledge
- Rules building / management (Schematron and CVA)
- Data modelling and business process modelling using tools such as Architecture of Integrated Information Systems (ARIS), Business Process Mel and Notation (BPMN), Enterprise Architecture.
- An interesting work environment in a small and highly skilled multinational team