Would you like to join a small diverse team at a global company?
We currently have exclusivity with an international industrial corporation, one of the largest in its field, and they are looking for a driven individual with a strong analytical and a team player mind set. You have a unique opportunity to be closer to the business and take on great responsibilities.
You will be the right hand of the Treasury Manager and exposed to the board of management.
* Develop and improve treasury strategy, systems, procedures and controls
* Investigate and analyse results with forecasting variances
* Participate in cash management activities and prepare regular cash forecasts and ad hoc analysis
* Help structure and reinforce the middle office functions within treasury
* Monitor financial contracts and transactions to ensure accounting standards are met
* Track regulatory changes and reporting needs
* Ensure reporting is delivered timely and consistently
* Maintain bank account guarantors and ensure proper limits are in place
* Responsible for ad-hoc projects and other duties if need is required
* Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in Finance or Business
* 3+ years of Treasury experience in Industry
* Fluent in English, excellent interpersonal skills
* Positive attitude, flexible, great team player with awareness regarding different cultures/nationalities
* Adept in MS Office applications, particularly in Excel and Treasury platform (Kyriba is a plus)
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact GABRIELLA HURI as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further