On behalf of our client we are looking for successful candidate to fill the position of:
Transfer Agent - Reconciliation Team – H/F
The Transfer Agent - Reconciliation performs daily reconciliation and investigation of TA bank accounts.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Executes daily reconciliation of TA bank accounts;
- Researches and queries resolution in relation to outstanding reconciliation items, liaising with other departments and external parties;
- Analyses reports and data compilation;
- Participates to testing and training when required.
- Provides reporting on reconciliation items, providing detailed analysis of outstanding items;
- Sends daily and monthly reporting;
- Ensures process is applied according to procedures in place;
- Has and promotes a positive attitude towards internal policies, procedures and controls;
- Ensures reporting tasks are provided within the agreed deadline;
- Produces monthly KPIs / Permanent Supervision within the agreed deadline.
- May handle complex queries;
- Communicates appropriately and accurately to internal and external parties;
- May review tasks as a backup of the Team leaders.
- Good knowledge of Fund Distribution Services (Transfer Agency);
- Good financial skills;
- Good working use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Good knowledge of MFTA;
- Excellent English knowledge, good level of French;
- Organisation and rigor, analytical mind;
- Communication skills, client orientation;
- team spirit;
- Availability for a 12-month mission;
- Position not subject to MIF II.
If you are motivated by this opening and feel you have the prerequisite profile and experience, please send your application with a CV.