Do you enjoy AML/KYC/CTF/FATCA and CRS topics and have an analysing mindset?
Are you a person who enjoys high quality work and services?
Do you have experience in oversight and management role?
Our client is a global player with a human sized management company in Luxembourg who carries out the transfer agency services in-house for their own funds. They deal with institutional clients globally and currently seeking for an Operations Control Manager who will be responsible for compliance regarding TA topics.
* Manage and mentor a team and analyse the consistent implementation of effective and efficient control and analysis framework (AML/KYC/CTF, short term trading, high value and high-risk transactions)
* Carry out internal control reviews of the management company
* Provide clear and concise reports summarising review results and make appropriate changes
* Ensure that documentation and processes are developed and kept up to date
* Assist the Director of global TA Compliance and Controls, Lux Legal and Compliance departments
* Review the output of internal reviews (internal audit) and other external third-party reviews
* Assist with other ad-hoc topics within the company
* 5-8 years relevant experience required
* Strong knowledge of audit concepts, techniques and procedures with ability to analyse risks
* Clear understanding of TA operations and Client Service
* Good knowledge of relevant AML/KYC/CTF and Tax Reporting regulations
* Fluent in English other languages will be considered an advantage
* Leadership experience and experience as a team partner
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize within an established timeframe
* Ability to interact with various levels of management and to influence behaviour without direct authority
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Pawel Galanty as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-PG1
We'll help you go further