This is a great opportunity for you to join a human size and international team.
This company is recognised for its pleasant working atmosphere, stability in staff rotation and continuous training. You will be given autonomy and be joining a team of experienced professionals, highly client-focused.
You will support the existing team on their day to day tasks and be responsible for organising new client onboarding as well as performing ongoing Due Diligence on shareholders, intermediaries and distributors in accordance with regulatory standards and internal policies/procedures within agreed time-frames and applicable service level agreements.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Perform initial customer Due Diligence in line with client acceptance polices and SLAs
* Ensure timely completion of ongoing customer reviews on a risk-based approach, applicable polices and standards
* Follow-up on trigger events - corporate events
* Respond to e-mail queries, timely escalate identified issues
* Maintain accurate customers review records
* Maintain AML/KYC related customer details in our core administration system
* You have a successful first experience in transfer agency with an expertise in AML/KYC and due diligence
* A good understanding of the regulatory requirements in Luxembourg
* Excellent communication skills, team player, proactive and organised
* Proficient in major MS Office Applications (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Khrystyna Sahan as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further.