Our client, an International Bank, is looking to add a Luxembourg based Team Manager to their Transaction Processing Team to oversee the daily Transaction Processing, manage 3rd parties and improve client service. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Dealing, and have a risk and control mind-set, ensuring service excellence over clients and their portfolios. Therefore, ideally you will have supervised/managed a team and shownleadership qualities to deliver a controlled process and inspired team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong understanding of operations, especially the transaction processing of funds – oversee team activities, making sure all is in line with policies and procedures
- Review, maintain and develop team policies and procedures, making sure the team are compliant and are delivering towards a Target Operating Model
- Develop strong client relationships and act as the client point of contact for all queries and questions and team escalations
- Passionate about improving workflow efficiency, and increasing automation – be a team leader with regards to adoc projects and support other business partners regarding processing new fund launches or share class addition
- Have a control and risk management mind-set – review and development of KPIs and SLA’s to measure team performance
- Manage, motivate and get the best out of a small team. Coach, mentor and develop the team, including planning of training and career development – be able to conduct performance appraisals and PIPs
To be Successful in this role you will need to have the following Attributes:
• University Degree in Business orientated subject
• 5+ years of Transfer Agency experience in Luxembourg and 3+ years must be in a similar role
• Leadership and management experience is a must
• Passion for Client Service and Business delivery – including review of workflow efficiency
• Good prioritization skills and ability to multitask and manage expectations
• Very good communication and collaborationskills – ability to work over departments and get results
• Understanding of Multifonds would be advantageous
• Fluent in English both written and verbal is a must, with a second European language considered a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a forward thinking International environment, and a great opportunity to grow your career -so please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and partner with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working on the Luxembourg market for almost a decade. We are committed to being market leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 17 years’ experience of recruiting in the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.