Claims Team Leader - Permanent contract
One of our clients, a well know non-life insurer in Luxembourg, is looking for a Claims Team Leader.
- You will be in charge of the team of Claims Administration
- You will report on the team's performance
- You will ensure compliance to contracted service levels and processes
- You will ensure client satisfaction improvement
- You will ensure adherence to policies and legislative requirements
- You will manage external and internal relationships
- You will establish and maintain quality standards that drive client satisfaction and cost efficiency
- You will establish and maintain quality standards in respect of accurate claims management
- You will deliver results and meet customer expectations
- You will be in charge of reviewing and measuring your team's activities against targets, standards and service levels
- You will be leading, motivating and improving the development of your team
Qualification & experience:
- You have an insurance-related qualification or experience
- You have a first experience as a Team Leader in claim management in an insurance environment
- You have several years of experience in this environment
- You have experience in developing and coaching staff
- You are client oriented
- You are able to work under pressure
- You have good communication skills (verbal & written)
- You have strong leadership skills
- You have a good knowledge of claim processes
- You are fluent in English, German or French is an asset
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.