Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We do not engage in investment banking, nor do we extend commercial loans. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805. With more than CHF 509 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2017, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 27 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
You will produce tax reporting on capital gains and income as well as other specific tax reporting for clients of the various Pictet Group entities and for the tax authorities (in particular those in France, Spain, Germany, Belgium and the UK).
You will ensure each day that the tax treatment of our clients' transactions meets the requirements of their tax authorities.
- Analysing daily capital gains calculations and taxes levied.
- Ensuring that the various tax reporting production tools are kept updated.
- Producing annual and on-demand tax reports on capital gains and income for local and foreign-domiciled clients.
- Helping the team head to optimise production processes and contributing to the continual improvement of production tools.
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master's) in Law, Business and/or Economics.
- At least three to four years’ experience in banking, ideally in tax operations or corporate actions.
- Knowledge of French, Spanish, German, Belgian and UK tax in particular would be a plus.
- Skilled user of MS Office.
- Excellent command of Spanish and English.
- Good knowledge of French.
As the chosen applicant you will be rigorous in your work, a problem solver and able to show initiative. You will also be keen to join a young and growing team that will be able to benefit rapidly from your experience, your ability to learn and your curiosity about tax and regulatory matters. In a fast-changing tax environment, you will be flexible and resistant to stress while also making client satisfaction your priority.