Further to the rapid expansion of our Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) Services team and increasing demand from customers for quality Tax services, we are currently looking to recruit several:
Experienced Tax Compliance Advisors / Manager (m/f)
Managing the work of client service team members as well as participating in and contributing to attaining team goals will be essential in your role as Experienced Tax Compliance Advisor. As an influential member of the team, you’ll demonstrate a commitment to high quality in all aspects of your work. You will also coach and counsel junior team members to help them develop and grow.
Joining our Global Compliance & Reporting Services teams, you will be part of an international team and participate in diversified projects:
- Preparation & review of corporate tax returns
- Tracking of filing obligations
- Financial data analysis; support IT enabled reporting; handling electronic filing of tax returns
- Review of tax assessments & advances; advise clients on payments
- Preparation & review of year-end tax provisions
- Tax risk analysis and advisory
- Advise on deferred taxes (IFRS, US-GAAP)
- Project management with a view on further digitalization of work processes
- Assist in the preparation of proposals as well as Tax Club events and marketing material
- Coach a team of Junior Tax Advisors
- Handle routine queries & resolving issues
You will work in conjunction with our International Tax and Transaction Services teams, as well as accounting & indirect tax teams to support clients with all their filing obligations. You will further gain experience in working for financial industry sector companies with particular focus on Alternative Investment funds (e.g. Private equity, Real estate & Hedge funds) as well as.multi-national and mid-market companies, as well as
- You hold a university degree or equivalent certification in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Tax, Accounting or similar.
- You have 4 – 6 years of working experience in Tax Compliance & Reporting in a similar position.
- You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment.
- You are skilled in Luxembourg and international (IFRS / US-GAAP) accounting principles
- You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results.
- You are experienced in leading and coaching a team.
- You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- You are willing to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing basis.
- You show well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- You are fluent in English. French and/or German would be preferable with any other language being an advantage.
We offer you:
- A friendly yet challenging work environment.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- On-going training.
- An international environment full of challenges and development opportunities.