St George's International School Luxembourg is a caring international school that provides an outstanding education in English for approximately 830 girls and boys of over 60 nationalities aged 3 to 18+. We pride ourselves on enabling each student to achieve their full potential.
Main Areas of responsibility:
- Be responsible for the administration of our Systems & Networks (Microsoft servers, AD, O365, switches), physically as well as virtually (Vmware ESX servers, VLans) and Telephony system.
- Manage the firewalls (configurations, policies, URL screening, log monitoring).
- Maintain the DELL/EMC SAN storage as well as the Veeam backups.
- Create software packages and manage software deployment & updates (GPO, WSUS).
- Be in charge of the Local PBX configuration.
- Check and deliver regular health reports about the systems.
- Ensure that the existing systems are supporting the school’s current operations and future development.
- Be responsible for keeping up-to-date the infrastructure documentation.
- Liaise with the school hardware/software providers to solve any problems.
- Administer WiFi network and Anti-Virus.
- Be the back-up for other IT or Admin colleagues where applicable.
- Proficient English.
- Ability to communicate with non-IT specialists.
- Interest in working in Education.
- Experience with Microsoft Server/Exchange platforms (2013/2016/2019/Exchange Online).
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network/system infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, controllers, VMware, Dell/EMC SAN, Veeam Backup.
- Familiar with Active Directory/LDAP and networking (including DNS).
- Ability to create accurate network/systems diagrams and documentation.
- Good trouble shooting and problem solving skills, customer service and organisation skills.
- Flexibility and interest in continually develop their own skills and knowledge ‘on the job’ and through professional training
Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children and Young People
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All employees will be required to be security cleared, which may take the form of an extract of Luxembourg “casier judiciaire” and/or an International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC). Our policy is also to actively seek confidential references including one from the last employer.
Please apply in writing with your CV and covering letter in English to:
St George's International School Luxembourg asbl
Attn: Dr Barkei, Principal