System Administrator (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our IT Team
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job/team
You will support Service Lines in UAT process and ensure smooth Production Project launch, facilitating IT Procurement process to support Production Project launch when required and finding solutions to problems with regards to IT applications.
You will write and review business, user and non-functional/system level requirements in the form of Use Cases, UML, and others similar structured requirements documentation and will provide ongoing support to our internal Applications (Level 2 and 3).
You hold a university degree or similar in IT and have from 2 to 3 years of experience. In terms of languages, you are fluent in English. Any other language skills such as French or German are an asset.
We look to see on you excellent troubleshooting skills, ITIL methodology knowledge as an asset and a proven knowledge in: Window OS, SQL, IIS, VBA, PowerShell, Active Directory.
A a good understanding of IT communication systems: mail (MS Exchange), internet and collaboration platform is required as well as knowledge on VMWare and VEEAM Back up solution.
Networking - Lotus Notes; Linux or ServiceNow experience is an asset.
Finally, we are seeking a person that is stress resilient, flexible, team player and solution oriented being also someone curious, organized, passionate for IT and self-learner
To qualify for the role you must have
- Access Management
- Maintenance of Applications (Admin)
- Maintenance of Applications (Dev) – Configuration Level 2 support
- Level 2
- Maintenance of Applications (Global)
- Life Cycle Management (inventory / documentation / vendor relationship / security / Disaster Recovery)
EY is committed to be an inclusive employee. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Teams. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.