Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for an :
Support / Administrative Officer (m/f)
- Preparation and update of the clients’ files (including but not limited to the filing of both paper and electronic documentation) ;
- Assisting the Tax, Accounting & Corporate Administration teams in the day-to-day business;
- Coordination with various service providers;
- Writing letters and e-mails in English and French;
- Organization legalization/apostil of documents;
- Preparation of DHL and registered mails;
- Filing and archiving of documents.
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position preferably in a PSF within a corporate department;
- You are fluent in French and you have a good command of English;
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- You are well organized, rigorous and have good communication skills;
- You have good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.