INCERT GIE is a growing public agency under the Ministry of the Economy of Luxembourg, managing critical IT infrastructures and developing dedicated applications. We represent Luxembourg at international technical committees. We are a center of expertise providing assistance to foreign countries in the field of cryptography, eTravel documents and cyber security.
Our activities are constantly evolving. Hence, we are now recruiting a proactive, polyvalent and product owner full time CDI who will play a key role in covering web/mobile applications and solutions in the fields of biometrics, internet of things, cryptography and traceability of products.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing, deploying, administrating, operating, supporting & maintaining components such as software, mobile and online applications, or highly visible projects deliverables
- Leading functional and technical choices for the success of our current and future projects in coordination with business and operations teams
- Supporting client’s requests, translating them into functional and technical specifications and following up until completion in view of clients’ satisfaction
- Testing and integrating solutions from third parties for innovative proof of concepts projects
- Creating and maintaining the documentation that relates to the newly developed applications
- Have at least 5-6 years of professional experience within software/IT development.
- Extended knowledge of JAVA
- Knowledge of the following tools is more than welcome:
- Android development
- Application servers (JBoss/WildFly, Tomcat, Nginx…);
- API, web services (SOAP, REST…) & scripting
- Relational databases (MySQL or/and Oracle or/and MariaDB…);
- Web (HTML, CSS, Angular, Symfony…);
- Virtualised development environment technologies
If you feel you are:
- very well organized
- able to build constructive and collaborative relationships with all kinds of people
- a good problem solver using diplomacy and tact
- acting with a high sense of confidentiality and integrity
- able to communicate verbally and in writing in French and/or English
Feel free to send your application to the following email address: email@example.com