SOGETI is looking for a Service Desk Operator to join its team on client premises.
You will be part of a team which interact with other team-members from SOGETI, in a multicultural and prestigious environment. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience by sharing technical knowledge with your futures colleagues.
- Receiving calls and emails, first-line customer liaison: service desk agent, incident and request agent;
- Recording incidents and requests in the Service Management Tool. Logging all relevant incidents/service request details allocating categorization and priorization codes;
- Making an initial assessment and diagnose of incidents and service requests, and attempting to resolve them;
- Escalating incidents or services requests that cannot resolve/fulfil to other support agents in the same support group or to different support groups;
- Record and update information in knowledge database;
- Monitoring progress of incident resolution relative to the appropriate SLA;
- Keeping customers informed on incident status and progress;
- Managing the incident life-cycle, including closure and verification;
- Closing incidents and confirmation with the customer;
- Continue to develop skills, knowledge and ability to improve processes and procedures, and keep updated on trends and developments in the industry. This included meeting annual personal development goals.
Skills & Requirements
- Very good skills in Microsoft office applications;
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification would be an asset;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Well-organized, meticulous and dedicates to details;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Fluent in English and French.
At least 1 year of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.