Sopra Steria, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development, helps its clients drive their digital transformation to obtain tangible and sustainable benefits. It provides end-to-end solutions to make large companies and organisations more competitive by combining in-depth knowledge of a wide range of business sectors and innovative technologies with a fully collaborative approach.
Sopra Steria places people at the heart of everything it does and is committed to making the most of digital technology to build a positive future for its clients. With 46,000 employees in 25 countries, the Group generated revenue of €4.4 billion in 2019.
We are currently looking for a “Service Desk Agent” in order to reinforce our team working for our Business Unit Public Sector (European Institution client) in Luxembourg.
As a Service Desk team member your responsibilities will be:
- Acting as a single point of contact for the customers regarding their IT issues and queries;
- Receiving, logging and managing requests from the customers;
- Troubleshooting IT related issues;
- Escalating of unresolved requests to the technical teams;
- Taking ownership of customer’s issues and following the status on behalf of the customer, communicating the progress in a timely manner;
- Maintaining a high quality of customer service for all support queries and adhering to all service management principles;
- Providing basic in-house training for the newcomers;
- Preparing the communication related to the maintenance operations;
- Participating to the test/qualification phase activities for the new services;
- Creating / updating documentation;
- Contributing to the knowledge base.
- An ITIL qualification is an asset;
- Strong communications skills (verbal/written) for effective and professional interaction with both internal and external customers;
- Ability to work in an international/multicultural environment;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team;
- Ability and willing to provide excellent customer service;
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in shifts on weekdays between 7:30 and 20.00;
- Level 1 knowledge in the following domain would be considered as an asset:
- ITSM Tools (SMT, BMC Atrium, Patrol, Proactive Net …);
- Oracle database;
- Operating system (Unix, Windows);
- Network understanding (VLAN, DNS, …);
- Data Center activities.
- Good English knowledge is mandatory (speaking & writing), understanding / speaking French is an asset;
- First IT Service Desk/IT Support experience (dispatching, troubleshooting).
We offer the opportunity to work in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT infrastructure. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.