As part of the development strategy of one of our partners, we are looking for one or two Senior Wealth Managers. For an approved wealth management company present in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and Switzerland, our research is focused on a profile with a clientele and a network in one or several European countries. This structure, which has been well established in Luxembourg for several decades, will be able to support you in the development of your clientele and the transfer of the latter at your start in order to optimize and offer quality services and monitoring from the beginning. They work with a large network of custodian banks in Luxembourg and are able to establish new collaborations if necessary with other banks. They attach great importance to quality and work atmosphere in order to be surrounded by people who feel good in the long term.
Senior Wealth Manager - Your Role :
- You are responsible for the day-to-day monitoring and development of your customers with the support of an experienced technical team ;
- Depending on your experience and your aspirations, you actively contribute to the establishment and implementation of the investment strategy ;
- Your global approach will allow you to consolidate the quality of your relationship with your customers.
Senior Wealth Manager - Your Profile:
To be considered for this opportunity, we require that you:
- You have a Master's degree or have experience equivalent to this level of study.
- You have a successful experience in a private bank in Luxembourg or in Belgium. Experience in another country may be considered under certain conditions.
- You are naturally sociable and eager to integrate yourself into a dynamic and ambitious team
- You are able to transfer a client portfolio of (U)HNWI during the first year of collaboration.
Senior Wealth Manager - What We Offer :
- A well-established company located on the west part of Luxembourg, easily accessible from Belgium ;
- A gross salary per year linked to your client portfolio with a minimum of 100 000€ gross per year ;
- The opportunity to work from Brussels and Luxembourg at your best convenience.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
"Banque" " Bank" "Bancaire" "Private Banking" "Private Banker" "Wealth Management" "Wealth Manager" "Legal" "Corporate Officer" "Compliance Officer" "Legal Officer" "Legal Counsel" "Corporate" "Compliance" "AML" "KYC" "Risk" "Risk Officer" "Risk Manager" "Risk Analyst" "Tax Advisor" "Reporting" "Client Relationship" "Payroll" "Transfer Agent" "Audit" "Auditor" "Auditeur" "Finance" "Financial" "Accountant" "Accountancy" "Accounting" "Comptabilité" "Comptable" "Tax" "Taxation" "Taxe" "Cross Border" "Fiscalité" "Fiscaliste" "Audit" "Manager" "Management" "CFO" "COO" "CEO" "Head" "Luxembourg"
Bonus, Extra Advantages