For one of our clients, a European Institution, we are looking for a:
(Senior) TEMPORARY Compliance Officers
Our Compliance has recently launched an Automated Screening Tool solution for daily screening of all its relevant counterparts. Post interfacing with the screening database, there is a requirement to clear or confirm all the potential matches. We are therefore looking to recruit on temporary basis 4 Junior and 1 Senior Compliance Officers to help with this matter. The selected candidates will have the following tasks:
• Completion of the manual alerts resolution for counterparts and individuals, and thereby assisting in the development of weekly reporting
• Analyzing all alerts on names subject to screening in order to categorize them and to perform enhanced due diligence.
• Investigating in different database systems when needed.
• Contribute to fulfilling the Unit’s responsibilities in Automatic Screening Tool while developing own experience in the financial and risk environment.
Under the supervision of the Head of Unit, s/he will be assigned the following objectives:
• Contribute to maintain high quality records of the alerts resolution in alignment with the process in place within Compliance;
• Follow-up and report on the project development and targets completion;
• University degree in Economics, Finance, Banking and/or AML/Compliance qualifications;
• Minimum five years experience in Compliance or AML/KYC for the Senior role.
• Background in Compliance, AML/KYC or Risk Management subjects would be an advantage.
• Prior experience in banking/finance and/or familiarity with AML Compliance matters would be a plus;
• Ease with IT applications and data analyses and ability to create concise presentations;
• Excel knowledge considered an advantage.
• Prior people/project management experience would be a plus.
• Experience with Compliance screening databases
• KYC client on-boarding experience.
• Fluency in English; knowledge of further EU languages considered an asset;
• Good drafting and synthesis skills;
• Good analytical skills, logical thinking and attention to detail;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work productively;
• Demonstrate initiative, capability to work autonomously under given objectives and organize own work effectively even under time pressure.
• Ability to summarise and report findings to other team members;
• Capacity to manage complex analyses;
• Capacity to provide sound advice, to understand and to anticipate key issues;
• Good team player;
• Sense of professional responsibility, organisation and initiative;
What we offer:
• An initial contract for 2 months subject to extension (until January 2020)