Do you want to work in a fast paced, world class organization with a long history and an exciting future? Do you want to be part of a team based in Colmar-Berg contributing to the innovation, safety and sustainability of tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?
… if the answer is yes, then we have the right job for you :
You will have the opportunity to:
- Start-up an innovative tire production plant with prototype technology in collaboration with an international engineering team
- Participate in production ramp-up by performing daily maintenance task and supervising operation of a highly automated production line for high performance passenger tires
- Diagnostics, troubleshooting and analysis of equipment breakdowns, especially the automated control system (hardware and software)
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment, including mechanical, electrical maintenance and maintenance of industrial automation systems (PLCs)
- Identification and implementation of improvements for increased productivity
- Drive to zero equipment breakdown by implementing and updating autonomous maintenance practices, preventative maintenance, spare parts management
We are looking as well for Lead Senior Technician who will have in addition to the above tasks to coordinate a group of technicians and operators ensuring daily production tasks are completed in safe manner
To join our team you will need:
- Bachelor in mechatronics / automation / electrical engineering or a technical degree with equivalent experience
- 5+ years of working experience in manufacturing environment is a considerable asset
- EtherNet/IP Network experience desired
- For Lead Senior Technician: people management experience desired
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of English
- Good problem solving skills and self initiative
- Knowledge of PLCs
- Ability to troubleshoot / improve mechanical and electrical systems.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills - combined with the capability to lead and coach co-workers
- Sense of urgency to resolve issues.
- Position requires shift, evening, night and weekend work assignments
To find out more and to apply,
visit our career portal and post your CV!