This is a newly created job to support the risk and compliance team of an international management company. The Management Company ("ManCo") is a Chapter 15 ManCo and is about to be a Super ManCo..Therefore the newcomer should be experienced and interested into alternative investments.
You will be offered an evolutive role within a highly qualitative and stable working environment as well as the possibility to visit the headquarters once a year.
Reporting to the Risk Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Assist in the review and development of risk management policies, processes and procedures for the funds under management
* Support, coordination and analysis in relation with investment and risk limits
* Support to incident and breach management follow-up and reporting
* Participation to due diligence and ongoing monitoring of service providers
* Assistance with the review and updates of ManCo RMP
* Establish and maintain documented risk profiles and limits for each of the funds
* Support and performance of investment compliance and risk reporting to the regulator
* Contribution to regulatory updates, i.e. analysis and support in relation with new regulations implementation that are risk management and investment compliance related
* Risk and compliance analysis in relation with new products launched and prospectus drafting
* Ad hoc support in the valuation and pricing area
* Contribute to various ad-hoc risk-related projects
* University degree completed with at least 5 years' experience in the asset management business in the area of compliance and risk
* Good understanding of EU / Lux asset management regulations (UCITS, AIFMD, MIFID)
* Good knowledge of the asset management and funds industry, especially in relation with UCITS and AIF investment rules, risk limits and reporting
* Pro-business, proactive, willing to take initiatives and able to anticipate and identify courses of action for the sound risk and compliance management of ManCo
* Self-motivated, excellent organisational skills and comfortable to work in a small team
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact ANNIE BURTON as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-AB1
We'll help you go further.