PageGroup, the worldwide leading recruitment company and his brand Michael Page Luxembourg is looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to develop its Office & Management Support activity, a high potential business.
This activity offers a large range of roles and is transverse to multiple departments within a company : administration, HR admin, para-Legal, corporate officer, office management, facility management ...
Michael Page is a worldwide actor of the recruitment consultancy dedicated to Expert, Manager and Director profiles. We serve our clients and candidates for more than 40 years, with the aim of providing a high quality service to them.
With a presence of 13 years in Luxembourg, we are structured around specialized activity : Finance, Insurance, Bank & Financial Services, HR, Legal, Sales & Marketing, and Office and Management support.
You will have the responsibility of the Office & Management Support activity,which is a high potential area to develop for us. The job is a combination of business development, HR and recruitment advisory, and career management. The main responsibilities will be:
- Developing your activity by increasing your client portfolio;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies (industry, activities, culture);
- Defining with your client which is the perfect profile regarding their needs and environment;
- Advising on the best potential candidates who could be interested by the role;
- Carrying out the recruitment process from A to Z: definition of the need; identification of the best potential candidates experience, negotiating terms with the client; profiles direct search, interviews and selection; provide advise to candidates regarding their career management, support to candidates during all the recruitment process.
Graduated with a Master's degree, you ideally have a first solid experience in Recruitment. You both want to advise your clients and candidates on recruitment aspects, while developing your own activity.
You are fluent in English and in French. German would be a plus.