For more than 15 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
Global Jet Luxembourg is currently looking for a Senior Purchaser to buy products and services at the most competitive prices for the entire Global Jet organization and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers.
- Management of the day-to-day activities of the Department
- Control and validation of purchase orders
- Management of the suppliers database (contact details, evaluation, pricelist, …)
- Examination and re-evaluation of existing contracts
- Price negotiation and management of quotations
- Discovering the most profitable suppliers and initiating business partnerships
- Implementation of internal synergies (gather internal clients needs, orders centralisation,…)
- Preparation of equipment inventory
- Be involved in the digitalisation process
- Master degree with specialisation in business / economic
- 3-6 years’ experience in a similar position
- Technical knowledge in the airline industry is considered an asset
- Strong ability to deal with the legal framework of the terms and conditions
- Good abilities to deal with figures and reporting
- Excellent negotiation and organisation skills
- Proactive, autonomous, abilities to work in team
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Languages skills: excellent command of English. French is considered as an asset.