Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
- Deliver key projects successfully;
- Lead project initiation and design proposals to elaboration, build and transition;
- Ensure all projects meet or beat a range of performance targets (e.g. on-time delivery with agreed scope and within budget);
- Adhere to internal project delivery methodology (processes, templates, quality checkpoints, etc.) and be able to take pragmatic hands on approach to its application in delivering successful projects;
- Take responsibility for all aspects of project budget management;
- Identifies key risks, issues and mitigations. Escalates, reports and follows-up closure of issues and key risks;
- Convince and obtain commitments from stakeholders to ensure that people will do what the project expects within the timeframe;
- Work closely with internal clients to understand the business requirements and develop effective working relationships to ensure project delivery;
- Collaboration with IT, Internal stakeholders and vendors;
- Regularly provide a detailed reporting to the Head of BSP (weekly / fortnightly);
- Provide ERP support whenever needed.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Business Engineering & Finance;
- 6 to 8 years’ experience, incl. 6 years of senior management with focus on large scale and complex projects with ability to drive towards expected results;
- Proven experience in managing and delivering strategic projects across industries;
- Process reengineering / business transformation / change management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Financial, budgeting, planning and organisation skills;
- Self-driven and autonomous;
- Proven experience in people, risk and change management;
- Proficient in managing delivery of software projects;
- Prince2-certified, or equivalent, is mandatory.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Événements employés
- Salle de sport
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants
- Service de conciergerie