For one of our clients, we are looking for a:
Managing a pool of accountants providing the full range of services for an extensive and diversified portfolio of clients in the Real Estate and Private Equity industry;
- Responsible for accounting, corporate, tax and VAT compliance;
- Support the colleagues in charge of client acquisitions;
- Liaise with professional advisors to ensure the Group delivers both a proficient and added value service;
- Attend clients board meetings, contributing to board papers and reports;
- Attend and lead client meetings, either on or off site;
- Be sensitive to risk management at our company including client, business and regulatory risks ;
- Manage the relationship with the auditors, legal and tax advisors;
- Get involved in performance evaluation and regularly discuss strengths and areas for development when needed;
- Reporting to the Director and Managing Director.
- Holding at least a BTS in accounting/management, DUT GEA, DECF or Bachelor in Accounting
- Minimum of 6 years proven experience in managing a team and working within the trust and company environment at a senior level;
- High level of technicality, particularly in Real Estate and Private Equity;
- Ability to take responsibility and initiatives, create solutions, display assertiveness and decisiveness, undertake crisis management, work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Responsible, accountable and able to get on with others as a team player;
- Beside French and/or German, high level of English both verbal and written, other languages will be advantageous.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour plus d'informations au + 352/24 87 61 ou par email : Luxembourg@ergon.lu
Visitez notre site internet www.ergon.jobs pour consulter notre liste de postes correspondant à votre profil.