For one of our partners, a fiduciary located in the area of cloche d'or, we are looking for a new talent. This company is an independent fiduciary which was established by three partners having worked for their entire career in Luxembourg.
Having a medium-sized team and the possibility to increase the business, they are looking to recruit the person that will fit to the team spirit.
If you want to help a new team to grow, please read below.
Senior legal officer: The Mission
- You will be responsible for developing your client portfolio and growing the results
- You are in charge of the administration matters around nomination/resignation of the managers within the different entities
- You will prepare the different transactions and ensure the compliance to the rules
- You will be responsible for the co-sec and answer to the queries of the clients
Senior legal officer: The Profile
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the field of corporate finance
- You obtained a Degree in the paralegal field which enables you to learn faster
- Strong drafting skills and attention to details in the processes
- You have an experience in a managerial role and would like to develop this position without too much pressure
Senior legal officer: The Offer
- Work in a dynamic project and stable environment
- Attractive salary going up to 65K gross per year
- Meal vouchers and horizontal structure
- Build in long-standing relationship with the clients
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com