Do you want to contribute to the success of one the worldwide leading cosmetic manufacturer?
Join ILCOSMETICS and seize the opportunity of working in an inspiring Business unit management experience.
IL Cosmetics is a worldwide subcontracting leading company for the nail polish, mascaras, lip gloss and eyeliner. Thanks to a blend of innovation, knowhow and ingenuity IL COSMETICS is in constant evolution. We sell all around the world and have plants in Luxembourg, Bulgaria and Poland.
It is divided into three distinct entities: International Lacquers, Interpack and Luxcos. For our group we are looking as soon as possible for:
Senior Industrial Controller
You will report directly to the General Management and be working closely with the Chief Accountant, the Commercial Director and the Industrial Management. You will be particularly in charge of :
- Cost controlling (standard costing, variances, efficiencies, …)
- Monthly checking and reporting of our sales in volume and euros and some main working capital items
- Monthly checking of our gross margins
- Follow up of all our efficiency ratios (raw materials, packaging, waste, ...)
- Various analysis regarding profitability of investments or new business.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Minimum five years of experience in a similar position in an industrial environment and with proven capacity to work autonomously in this field
- You started your career in the audit sector (big four)
- Engineer or business school graduate
- Proficient with accounting
- Comfortable with the idea of controlling the performance of other departments
- Fluent either in French and English with proven capacity to write explanation memos in English
- Proficient with pack Office and able to learn how to extract figures out of our proprietary software
- Good at spreadsheet analysis and at presenting performance data in a clear way
- Capability to identify sources of savings or of efficiencies
- Regular business trips to our plants abroad will be necessary
If your professional and personal skills meet our requirements, please send a written application (Resume, covering letter and salary expectations).