Senior Fund Administrator - Luxembourg (M/F)
Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to be part of an independent and international company?
My client, a recognised financial service provider, is looking for his/her new senior fund administrator in order to provide administration services to clients, but also, to maintain and develop relationship with them.
You will join a company where excellence and flexibility are two of the main values.
Senior Fund Administrator
- You will be the single point of contact for corporate services of the existing clients and for new business and prospects;
- You will coordinate meetings and boards;
- You will draft minutes of meetings, boards and other legal documents;
- You will assist the clients with the incorporation of various legal types of companies;
- You will process the AML/KYC and client on boarding;
- You will assist with the training of junior staff;
- You will liaise and coordinate with notaries, administrations and legal counsels;
- If needed, you will support the Senior Manager or Directors with other tasks and activities (relative to their responsibilities).
- You hold a degree in law or similar professional qualification;
- You have minimum of 3 years' experience as legal/corporate officer, fund administrator or company secretary (preferably in PE/RE funds);
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken), any other language is an asset;
- You are proactive, with strong analytical and communication skills;
- You are results oriented.
- Working in a successful and established service provider in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- Working in an experienced team, in direct contact with the management;
- A salary and package linked to your background.
Do not hesitate to apply! You can contact me directly for further information or for your application.
If this opportunity doesn't correspond to your abilities, expectations and/or qualifications do not hesitate to forward this proposition to your relatives, friends or (ex) colleagues.
ONLY the selected applications will be contacted during the next 2 weeks. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.