Senior Fund Accountant - Banking Sector
(Alternative Funds and/or Hedge funds)
Do you want to join a renowned Bank? Do you have a proven experience in fund accounting? Do you speak fluently English?
If you can answer "YES" to these 3 questions, then this opportunity is suitable for you.
Our client is an International Bank that provides quality-driven solutions in Investment Management, fiduciary and banking solutions. They operate worldwide, including Luxembourg where they gather more than 10 years of experience.
Due to their continuous growing activity, they are currently looking to bring on-board Senior Fund Accountants specialized in Alternative Fund and/or Hedge Funds.
Your responsibilities as Senior Fund Accountant:
- Calculate and monitor Net Asset Values (NAV);
- Assist to complex Net Asset Values (NAV) problems and queries;
- Prepare and review financial statements and annual reports;
- Bookkeep fund transactions;
- Update internal data;
- Act as main contact person for your client portfolio.
Your profile as Senior Fund Accountant:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of GP3;
- Fluent in English; French or German are consider as an asset;
- Fast-learner, autonomous and rigorous;
- Team-player, good communication and analytical skills.
What will you get?
- Banking convention;
- Market conform salary;
- Challenging and friendly working environment.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.