We are looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join the Credit Department.
Our client is a famous and well-established private bank in Luxembourg with growing activities.
As a Senior Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying and monitoring risks linked to customers' credit.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analyze credit requests for Lombard and mortgages, for several locations
- Prepare credit request and present it to the local credit committee
- Monitor and manage the credit exposure within transactions
- Ensure adequate coverage for risk exposure
- Liaise with relationship managers
- At least 5 years' experience in credit analysis, either in private or corporate banking
- Knowledge of Lombard and/or mortgage is an asset
- Fluency in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset and problem solving ability
Prestigious and growing company