This is the perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys multi-tasking, working within a dynamic environment, and who wants to pursue her/his career within the alternatives funds industry. Next step will be to become Manager.
In this role as a Senior Corporate Administrator you will be involved in all company secretarial and corporate and legal governance requirements at fund (Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Debts) and SPV level. You will be in charge of your own portfolio of funds/companies. Some of the duties include:
- Coordinating and delivering day-to-day administration services (incorporations, launches of share classes and sub-funds);
- Identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, and offering suitable solutions;
- Organisation and preparation of director and shareholder meetings, preparation of standard board resolutions and shareholder resolutions;
- Work closely to the Compliance team in order to facilitate and coordinate the AML/KYC processes in relation to the Fund and its investors;
- Liaise with Clients, internal teams, and relevant authorities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience (ideally from manco, or trust company);
- Fluent in English, French/German would be a plus;
- Experience working with SPVs (PE, RE, Infra or Debt) in Luxembourg;
- Excellent communication skills; can work with people at all level;
- Take initiatives, possesses great organizational skills.
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- Young and dynamic team, working with people based in different countries;
- Excellent work/life balance;
- Located near the train station;
- Mid-size company with career perspectives.
Our Client is a privately-owned global advisory, administration and family office firm.
They have 18 offices in 13 countries, 1,400 employees over the world, and around 80 people in Luxembourg.
They review salaries every year and focus on maintaining a great work/life balance for all employees.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button bellow or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org