BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 88.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our BSO team, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Consultant - Specialized in IFRS (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- As part of a team specialized in IFRS and consolidation, you will participate to different projects, including the conversion of accounts from LuxGaap to IFRS;
- You will prepare consolidated accounts as well as stand-alone IFRS reporting for international customers;
- You will write technical memos;
- You will act as internal support for technical questions regarding IFRS.
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the preparation of IFRS financial statements and/or IFRS advisory projects;
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- You communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You demonstrate exceptional written communication skills;
- You are fluent in English and French or German. Any other language is considered as an asset.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook!