Senior Consultant - Specialized IFRS
Our client, a well-known global audit and advisory network is looking for a Senior Consultant – Specialized in IFRS in order to support the growth of the team:
- As part of a team specialized in IFRS and consolidation, you will participate to different projects, including the conversion of accounts from LuxGaap to IFRS;
- You will prepare consolidated accounts as well as stand-alone IFRS reporting for international customers;
- You will act as internal support for technical questions regarding IFRS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- At least 4 years of experience in the preparation of IFRS financial statements and/or IFRS advisory projects;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Exceptional written communication in English and French or German. Any other language is considered an asset.
- A diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- A multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- An interesting training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Attractive benefits.
-> If you want to become a part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org