We are looking for the new Compliance Monitoring Officer to reinforce the Luxembourg team.
Our client is a famous and well-established private bank in Luxembourg with growing activities.
You will join an international environment and report to the Chief Compliance Officer. You will participate to all kind of compliance topics, from regulatory compliance (Mifid 2..) to AML and transaction monitoring.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of regulations such as EMIR, Mifid, Market abuse
- Collect and analyze information about clients and partners
- Participate to the Compliance Monitoring Program
- Design the Compliance control framework for transaction monitoring and KYT
- Perform controls and investigations regarding any potential fraud
- Prepare and present regular management reporting in the area of compliance and regulations
- Participate in audit, risk and compliance reviews
- University diploma in economics, law or finance
- At least 5 years' experience in compliance for the banking sector
- Strong knowledge of EU regulations and circulars, Mifid, Market Abuse, EMIR, AML and KYC rules
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Diversity of responsibilities and tasks