Senior Business Analyst (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Business Design team.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality.
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients.
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the Job/team
As a Business Analyst consultant you will be working within our Business Consulting Practice on Business Design solutions to help our clients to describe, maintain and improve their business processes and data to cope with their change activities.
Therefore, you will be part of the team to assess clients’ business maturity while qualifying “as-is” business context, identifying gaps in various domains (business activities and data) leveraging our subject matter experts, using best practices and industry standards to then define improvements opportunities to develop transition and “to-be” states to be implemented.
You will support initiatives in public and commercial sectors using Business Process Management BPM approach to facilitate the success of projects.
You look forward to collaborate and communicate with your colleagues to deliver excellent client services and develop business relationships in a truly international, diverse and inclusive environment across all seniority levels.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise while being involved from solutions development, business development to engagements delivery in collaboration with highly qualified professionals to develop your skills and responsibilities to pursue a career within the business consulting industry.
To qualify for the role you must have
- You hold a Master Degree or equivalent certification;
- You have 1 to 2 years of relevant professional experience in business analysis and business design preferably within the consulting industry;
- You have strong conceptual design and analytics capabilities;
- You are used to work on change activities with matrixial teams using Agile or V approaches;
- You are fluent in English and French.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Hands-on experience with business transformation suites (ARIS, MEGA etc.) and standards (PROMETA, BPMN 2.0, EPC, OCEB2, TOGAF, SIPOC, Lean etc.)
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (JIRA, MS Project etc.) and standards (Hermes, PMI, Prince2, Agile Scrum etc.)
- Luxembourgish and / or German would be an advantage.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Clara Fassbender and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.