Our Luxembourg banking & finance team is growing, and needs you !
To support our growing banking and finance activities, in particular our transactional banking expertise, we are currently looking for a:
- Senior banking lawyer (m/f) -
What we require:
- You possess an EU law degree. An additional degree from an American or English university would be an asset;
- You have attended the Luxembourg CCDL or have a bar admission in another EU jurisdiction;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience with a law firm;
- You are a team player, proactive and have excellent communication and managerial skills;
- You have an entrepreneurial and a “can-do” attitude; and
- You are fluent in English and preferably French.
What we offer:
- You will work in a truly diverse international environment and on cross-border projects;
- You will participate in initiatives targeting growth and commercial development of the banking and finance team;
- You will be able to work across various banking and finance matters;
- You will have a pool of juniors and trainees to work with;
- You will benefit from first-class legal and soft skills training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development;
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a team that helps you delegate, learn and succeed;
- We offer an attractive career path and growth perspective; and
- We offer a competitive salary combined with an attractive additional benefit package (e.g. private parking space at our offices in Kirchberg, insurance package, fitness facilities, cantine, no open office space).
Interested by joining an international and multicultural environment? Then send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com