KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
In an ever faster changing Regulatory environment, companies are facing complex and evolving Reporting and Tax Compliance obligations; we see the active management of reporting and tax compliance requirements as a way for businesses to realize their full potential in an agile, efficient and progressive way. Our team assist clients to be up-to-date with all new tax reporting requirements in Europe and more widely i.e. Asia and US.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As a Senior/Assistant Manager you will:
- Analyze accounting and financial information received from Asset Managers and Asset Services.
- Calculate and compile detailed tax reports, financial statements for various type of investment funds.
- Ensure compliance of tax and financial statements reports with legal requirements (content & disclosures, layout and timing).
- Coordinate and liaising with internal and external parties and create strong relationships with clients.
- Contribute to the Tax and Reporting regulatory watch for the benefit of our clients.
- Recognize and participate in developing new features in our proprietary tools and Work on different design and implementation projects and perform internal control framework assessment.
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to juniors’ team member.
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting for funds (UCITS, PE/RE funds, SPVs etc.) or external audit in the Asset Management sector.
- Knowledge of various accounting standards and principles (LUX GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP).
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Have very good knowledge of Excel and his able to do pivot table and create formulas: vlookup - sumifs – trim.
- Is conformable in dealing with a large amount of data.
- Be a team player willing to share your experience and have excellent communication skills.
- Be Client & Solution oriented with proactive behavior.
- Demonstrate ability to develop new approaches and solutions.
- Be fluent in English. French or German being an asset.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.