Senior Anti-Money Laundering Officer (BLM 1987)
If you are an experienced Senior AML Officer, we have an excellent opportunity to join a thriving compliance team. This bank offers complex and engaging work on institutional and commercial clients for its corporate and investment banking business. It prides itself on offering employees a good work/life balance in an international environment.
In this Senior AML Officer role, your duties will include:
- Identifying and monitoring suspicious transactions, using usual AML/KYC/CDD checks on a range of complex corporate entities
- Responsibility for oversight of transaction monitoring and payment screening
- Reporting suspicious transactions and escalating to the compliance manager
- Undertake AML/KYC for client onboarding, and monitor ongoing CDD performed by the Treasury and corporate investment banking teams
- Ensuring excellent and evolving knowledge of all AML issues, counter-terrorist financing issues (CFT), regulations, industry best practice, and in-house policies and procedures
- Providing training on financial crime compliance issues to others in the bank
- Reviewing and assessing complex files, with confidence to review corporate structures,
- Providing remediation advice to colleagues in respect of high risk accounts
- Ensuring adherence to changing regulatory requirements
- Working closely with colleagues in other areas of Compliance
Requirements for this AML Compliance Officer role include:
- Luxembourg based experience
- Knowledge of AML in a corporate investment banking context
- Fluent English as this is an English speaking workplace
- Strong understanding of Luxembourg laws and regulations relevant to AML
- At least 5 up to about 8 years’ experience in Compliance, with some Luxembourg experience
- Ability to work under pressure, autonomously and within a team
- A motivated and dynamic personality with good team spirit and communication skills
- University degree in Law, Compliance, Business, or Economics
- Great training and development opportunities
- The company promotes a good work/life balance
- You’ll be part of the banking convention
- Entitlement to a discretionary bonus scheme
To find out more, apply without delay!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for almost a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 17 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: email@example.com or tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
Competitive with benefits