This is an opportunity is for a highly experienced AML Manager able to manage team leaders, to promote excellence through its leadership and to ensure client satisfaction, accuracy and productivity of work, and compliance with internal policy and external regulation.
You will be offered to assist in strategic planning and process improvement for the function and expected to continually evaluate existing processes to see how they can be improved and made more efficient.
* Manage, coach and develop team members, ensuring all staff are performing in line with competency standards and development potential is being identified and promoted
* Set the development schedule to ensure that AIS is keeping pace with market developments and competitor product service offerings
* Employ various innovative strategies to support client service and service delivery for Investor Services
* Take a leadership role in identifying and resolving client service and service delivery issues for clients, Senior Leadership team members and Relationship Managers
* Support the retention and growth of existing revenue streams and provide the highest level of customer service through proactive problem resolution and by demonstrating the Company's core values
* College Degree preferred with 15+ years of experience in financial services, including 6+ years of experience in Investor/Transfer Agency Services
* Able to deal with large institutional clients including at least 3+ years of experience in Alternative Investment Services: hedge fund and private equity investor services (transfer agency)
* Demonstrated experience as a successful manager of managers preferred
* High level of integrity and a desire for excellence at all times with a clear sense of personal responsibility
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact ANNIE BURTON as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further