Manpoweris recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Senior Administrative Assistant (M/W)
As Senior Administrative Assistant, you will contribute to the execution of administrative tasks as well as regular reveiws and controls in order to contribute to the efficiency and performance of the department.
You provide administrative and accounting support including:
- Organizing high-level meetings;
- Organizing and maintaining Division’s filing system;
- Drafting correspondence to external counterparties;
- Providing support to more senior staff in the Divisions;
- Ensuring back-up to other assistants;
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and other financial reports;
- Providing confirmation of outstanding balances for clients and external auditors;
- Coordinating the dispatch of financial reports to internal and external counterparties;
- Reviewing existing procedures, making suggestions for improvement and implementing revised procedures.
- Secondary level education complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field;
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in an administrative position, experience in accounting would be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of the standard MS Office tools. Good knowledge of PeopleSoft and Business Objects would be considered as a strong asset;
- Fluency in English and French is required,both in writing and speaking. Good command of any other EU languages would be an advantage;
- Discretion, flexibility and the ability to prioritize,multitask and work with tight deadlines.
Our client offers:
- An international organization
- A dynamic working environment
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.