My client is one of the leaders in Real Estate in Europe. Luxembourg employs 50 collaborators specialised in legal, accounting & tax.
Following an internal move, Luxembourg is looking for a new person in one of the accounting teams.
The person they are looking will be friendly, collaborative and willing to develop his/her skills.
On the hard skills' side, he/she will have at least 1 year of experience in accounting and will have some experience in real estate. The title will be adapted to your level: junior accountant (between 1 and 2 years of exp.) - accountant (between 2 years of 4 years of exp. or senior accountant 5 years + of exp. in Luxembourg).
- Day to day accounting for various companies:
- - Incoming invoices;
- - Accruals and provisions;
- - Outgoing invoices;
- - Bank statements;
- Maintain interest calculation schedules;
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
- Assistance in preparation of quarterly reporting in company's GAAP/IFRS ;
- Preparation of accruals and provisions;
- Intercompany reconciliations;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Preparation of quarterly reconciliations.
Administration & General.
- Preparation of periodical Luxembourg VAT & CIT returns;
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
- General administrative tasks.
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process.
- Preparation of annual accounts;
- Assist with consolidation process;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Preparation of quarterly reporting
- Preparation of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
- You are fluent in English.
- At least one year of experience in accounting in Luxembourg.
- You have experience in real estate.
- You are proficient in excel.
- You are a team player.
- You are well organised and proactive.
- Market conform base salary.
- Bonus paid in December based on your objectives.
- Lunch vouchers (10.80€)
- 30 days of holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- ACCA/CFA paid by the company.
- Internal and external trainings.
- Possibility to grow (consolidation expert, finance manager, …).
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.