A great opportunity to join dynamic, growing and fast-moving US Real Estate firm based in Luxembourg.
The company is looking for somebody motivated, flexible, with a strong hardworking attitude and ready for a new challenge.
* Manage general accounting for multiple European property and holding entities
* Assist with US GAAP/Lux GAAP/Local GAAP conversions and review
* Obtain and review supporting documentation from third party property managers/accountants
* Assist with statutory reporting filings and preparation of property financial statements
* VAT return coordination and ledger reconciliation
* Review bank reconciliations and manage cash for wholly-owned and JV entities
* Recording journal entries, including closing journal entries for acquisitions and dispositions
* Budget to actual and other variance analysis
* Maintain fixed assets schedules and record depreciation
* Prepare periodic loan compliance packages and communicate with lenders
* Participation in compliance activities
* Ad hoc requests and special projects, as needed
* Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years` experience, Real Estate experience preferred
* Degree in Accounting or Finance; Lux and US GAAP experience
* Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
* Enthusiastic, hands-on and proactive with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
* Strong English writing and communication skills; French fluency advantageous
* Proficiency in MS Excel required; Yardi experience is a plus
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We'll help you go further.