We represent a Top Global Asset Manager, specialised in Alternative Investment Global Acquisitions.
Our Client with an AIFM established in Luxembourg is hiring a Senior Financial Accountant (Manager).
Their approach to employees is strongly focused to their personal and professional progression, requesting a high level of integrity and team spirit.
Depending on the employee’s commitment and performance, a professional growth in the Luxembourg structure is envisaged as well as at Group level via an efficient mobility program.
Accountabilities of the Role:
- Cashflow Statement analysis - e.g. challenge and verification of liquidity in the investment vehicles, as planned;
- Bookkeeping of the Luxembourg entities;
- Management of accounts payable function including payments to suppliers and posting to accounting system;
- Ensuring the group’s payment process is followed including obtaining appropriate approvals, coding invoices correctly and ensuring vendor master data is maintained and regularly updated in their accounting system;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Participation in monthly and quarterly closings (intercompany reconciliations, month-end journals etc.);
- Participation in optimizing processes;
- Relationship with external advisors;
- Ad hoc support to Head Office’s team, Core support, and Luxembourg AIFM;
- Liaising with statutory and funds auditors;
- Participating in financial projects as required;
- Assume additional responsibilities as delegated by the Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Accounting. Accounting Ceritification an advantage;
- From 5 to 7 years experience in accounting and audit for Real Estate and/or Private Equity Luxembourg Investment Structures (e.g. at a domiciliation/trust company or a Big Four);
- Sound organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Flexibility, proactivity and a “can do” attitude;
- Extreme sense of responsibility with a start-up mindset, taking ownership of the work done.