If you are looking for a new opportunity in a growing human-sized company with a family environment where your work is recognized and where you are not considered as a number and where you participate in its development, then do not hesitate to apply because this job is for you !
This fiduciary specialized in accounting, tax and domiciliation company offers very professional services to small and medium international corporate and private clients from the implementation and during the circle life of the Luxembourg structures.
Moreover, this company is located close to Luxembourg city center of and is easily accessible by public transport to avoid traffic jams so it will allow you to spend more time with your friends and family.
Tasks: In this position, your main tasks will be:
• Monthly and quarterly accounting for several and diverse Luxembourg entities
• Recording accounting entries in the company accounting system
• Preparation of working documents (interest calculations, amortization/depreciation tables, …)
• Preparation of annual accounts
• Preparation of periodic and annual VAT returns
• Preparation of corporate tax returns
• Liaison with Service Providers (law firm, audit, notary,..)
• Assisting the client audit process
• You have between 3-5 years of working experience in a similar job
• You have demonstrated a solid experience in commercial companies and in SOPARFI
• You own a University degree (BAC +4) in Accounting or Finance or Bachelor
• You have an excellent level of English and French language (both written and oral). Another foreign language would be an asset
• You are solution-oriented and client satisfaction is your priority
• You are eager to take responsibilities and demonstrate ownership
• By team player, you show a positive and constructive attitude, enthusiasm, team building spirit and partnership; when needed you can work independently
• You have excellent legal writing skills and a proven ability to handle confidential information with independence and highest discretion
• Full-time, or part-time permanent contract.
• Competitive package
Are you the person we are looking for? So do not hesitate to apply at the following address: fidu.lux@legrand-associates. com or call me at this number: +352 20 88 12 80. I would be happy to have a discussion with you about this position !
- Congés payés
- Subventions formation continue
- Réduction sur les forfaits téléphoniques
- Prime sur performance
- Événements employés
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants
- Véhicule de fonction
- Café et nourriture gratuite
- Congés maternité / paternité
- Horaires flexibles
- Développement professionnel
- Congés payés
- Prime de transport
- Actions / Parts sociales