The Senior Accountant is responsible to handle various accounting and financial tasks which should be completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for the completeness of the accounts of a number of assigned internal entities
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for a number of assigned internal entities, together with assisting with the analysis of deviations, developments and opportunities
- Preparation of annual financial statements, regulatory and other ad hoc financial reports
- Reconciliation of Intercompany balances, accruals, prepayments, deferred income, work in progress, fixed assets
- Salary bookings
- Ensure timely processing of client related “disbursements”
- Assist and support during the audit process
- Provide input to the AP/AR/IC process
- Preparation of monthly and annual VAT returns
- Maintenance of corporate income tax files
- A relevant Bachelor degree or ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar position
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Working at TMF Group offers
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, salary indication above market level
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.