Senior Accountant (fixed term contract 18 months)
MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a company active in medical technologies:
Senior Financial Accountant (m/f)
(fixed term contract 18 months)
• Timely and accurate maintenance of the GL and sub ledgers for approx. 23 corporate entities, including preparation and booking of journal entries in Blackline & SAP
• Responsible for public debt accounting for Luxembourg entities (US GAAP and LUX GAAP)
• Support local AP process (invoice coding/payments)
• Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations in Blackline
• Support Finance Manager on the preparation of interim, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (US GAAP and LUX GAAP), as well as monthly financial trend analysis
• Preparation of Quarterly Balance Sheet Review files (Excel and PowerPoint).
• Preparation of Quarterly LUX GAAP Finance presentations for Board of Directors meetings in Luxembourg. Act as a back-up presenter to the Senior Executives for the Finance Manager
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly BCL reports for Luxembourg entities – including reporting for investments, public debt, intercompany loans and 3rd party securities
• Cross collaboration with corporate functions – Tax, Treasury, Legal, Audit, Consolidations, Shared Services across all regions (EMEA/APAC/US)
• Liaise with external auditors
• Assist Finance Manager with budgets, forecasts, taxes, SOX and other ad-hoc projects
• US GAAP finance/accounting support for Luxembourg, ensuring adherence to compliance of internal company policies
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Auditing
• English fluently written and spoken.
• 3-5 years working experience in Accounting, Finance or Auditing
• Experience with working in a multinational environment
• Experience of preparing accounts in conformity with relevant accounting standards
• Good IT skills, particularly MS Excel and experience working with ERP systems. Knowledge of SAP and BCL software (Sofie) would be a benefit
• Results-driven, strong communication skills, team player, ability to learn quickly and have flexibility to work in a changing environment
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!