- Execute all transactions related to the Fiscal Agency, Issuing and Paying Agent, Listing Agent, Calculation Agent, Transfer Agent, Registrar Agent functions of the Bank: claims to Issuer, rate calculations, payments ….
- Execute all transactions related to the Common Depository function of the Bank: relations with Clearings
- Execute all transactions related to the Conversion/Exercise Agent function of the Bank
- Issue invoices to Issuers
- Solve any mismatching with the concerned counterparty
Bachelor in Banking or Economics, or equivalent experience
Experience in a similar function will be considered as an asset
Bachelor in Accounting, Banking or Economics, or equivalent experience
- Accurate and strong sense of organization
- Constant focus on quality and client service
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Analytical and problem-solving mind
- Autonomous and pro-active
Good level of English
Criminal record: This position may require a condition of a good repute. The law on the financial sector provides that the good repute of a candidate shall be assessed on the basis of criminal records and of any evidence tending to show that the candidate is of good repute and offering every guarantee of irreproachable conduct.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application, quoting the job position, and detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
Please note that, in the course of our recruitment process, we will collect and process certain of your personal data including your contact details, date of birth, qualifications, right to work, employment history, and any other information disclosed.
In case your application for employment is unsuccessful, we may continue to hold your personal data for future reference. You may access, modify or delete such data by simple request to email@example.com