What do you think about changing positions and becoming the salesperson you have always dreamed of being? What do you think about being trained to be able to beat our top biller of 2019 who earned more than 180K this year?
At James Woodman, an FSM Group division specialised in financial profiles and founded in 2008, you will have the opportunity to learn everything that you need to know about sales (applied to the recruitment sector) but also to earn commissions according to one of the most interesting commission system of the sales sector, meaning up to 32% of your sale!
What do you need to do to try to become the new top biller?
- You are responsible for your client portfolio from the beginning to the end
- You are the intermediate between clients and candidates and are also responsible for the whole negotiation
- You analyse the needs of your clients and your candidates
What do you need to be a sales consultant?
- To speak English fluently
- An unlimited ambition and resilience that will prevent you from ever giving up
- A sales-mindset that you will be able to work on thanks to our training programme
What do you need to become a top biller?
- A lot of resilience and hard work
- A limitless motivation
- An outrageous competitive mindset
- An innate sales spirit
- A fixed salary with uncapped commissions: earn minimum 70K on your first year and try to beat the top biller by earning more than 180K of yearly salary
- Meal vouchers (10,80€ / day), health and dental care insurances, phone subscription and Mercedes Class A or Audi A1 (with fuel card) after 6 months
- Many incentives linked to the targets: dinners in star restaurants, team buildings, engraved Rolex watch, mystery trips or trips to Las Vegas, etc.
- Trainings given in our FSM Academy and by your team leader or manager
- An environment which values are meritocracy, success and fun
car, meal vouchers, insurances, commission