SALES & APPLICATION ENGINEER (M/F)
John Zink's Flare Systems and Flare Gas Recovery group offers the world’s most advanced flaring systems to provide unsurpassed reliability, safety, efficiency and cost effectiveness.Our flare and vent/gas recovery systems are a smart strategy for our customers’ bottom line, offering effective emissions control with a valuable payback.
The Flares and Flare Gas Recovery Systems group is looking for one Sales & Application Engineer.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Prepares technical and commercial proposals within the given time frame
- Designs Flare Gas Recovery Systems, Flare Systems, and combined solutions, using the design expertise/programs owned by John Zink and general engineering knowhow
- Maintains and improves technical expertise for given product line
- Develops and maintains a long-term profitable relationship with the customers to promote John Zink products and identifies ways to anticipate customers’ needs
- Organizes and/or participate in customer visits, business group product promotion seminars, exhibitions
- Qualifies opportunities as good uses of John Zink’s application resources (validity of project, customer’s buying history and habits, payment history of the customer, credit, project timing, funding, and scope).
- Understands and defines commercial constraints, such as sourcing restrictions, local content requirements, budget limits, terms & conditions, potential competitors, decision-making process.
What You Will Need:
- Academic qualifications to the standard of Degree in mechanical and/or chemical engineering or equivalent.
- A relevant industrial experience, ideally with process designs/equipment, including instrumentation, controls, rotating equipment, vessels/piping.
- Maturity, pragmatism, self-sufficiency and high team spirit are essential qualities to succeed in this fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Prepared to regularly travel worldwide.
- Exposure and experience of standards desirable.
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems is a plus.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Fluency in another international language would be a strong asset. Knowledge of any additional language will be valued.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English by following the guidance on Guardian application system, on clicking the Apply button below.