Are you into starting a new adventure in Risk Management within the Luxembourgish team of a fast-growing asset management company? Do you like having a lot of responsibilities, manage your own department and refers directly to the head? Then this Risk Manager position is made for you!
Within a human scale and experienced office, this asset manager is looking for a reliable and autonomous Risk Manager, who wants to improve his skills, to join their team.
With a focus mainly on Real Estate funds, you will work closely with the Conducting Officer of the Luxembourg office: a great way to boost your experience and career in an international environment.
Take this opportunity and apply now, they are relying on you!
Risk Manager - Tasks:
- Management and analyze risk exposure of funds on a daily basis
- Creation of documentation and reporting to the attention of the head
- Creation and improvement of the risk measurement tools
- Taking part of the Risk strategy in local and group scale
- Ensure compliance regarding Real Estate requirements
Risk Manager - Profile:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Risk Management or in Audit of Real Estate
- You have a master's degree in Finance or equivalent
- English is mandatory, any additional language, in particular, French, will be considered as an asset
- You are at the same time very rigorous and with a great ability to reason and project oneself
- Knowledge in Private Equity & Real Estate
Risk Manager - Offer:
- Salary up to 90k
- Regular training and team-building events
- Flexible hours
- Bonus and parking slot
- Evolution in the company