Risk Manager - Management Company - Private Equity - Luxembourg
Our client is a Management Company, based in Luxembourg. In order to strengthen their risk team (it is a new position), they are looking for a Risk Manager with a mid-level experience.
This specific role offers significant exposure across all Risk Asset Management (Private Equity) disciplines.
- Identifying and assessing of investments risks;
- Booking and analysis of risks events;
- Acting as a "risk coordinator" with relevant counterparties and internal teams (especially with the Portfolio Management);
- Controlling investment restrictions and performing due diligence;
- Reviewing fund risks profiles and calibrating risk limits;
- Providing report on risk monitoring results to the risk committees, boards and CSSF;
- Following industry developments in risk management;
- Leading/participating in ad-hoc projects and working in groups on risk related matters.
- A Master degree (ideally in Finance, economics or mathematics);
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar position. An experience in Asset Management & Private Equity is required;
- Excellent understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for risk areas, including the knowledge of AIFMD;
- Investment restrictions and investment compliance knowledge is an asset;
- English is mandatory; Another EU language will be an asset;
- Microsoft Office tools' mastery (especially Excel) and VBA;
- Proactive, with analytical and communication skills.
- Working in a successful and established Management Company in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- Skills development in an expert team;
- A salary and package linked to your background.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application.
If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.