Are you into starting a new adventure in Risk Management within the Management Company of a well-known Banking Group? Do you like growing in an international company and strengthen your knowledge in the Asset Management sector?
This Risk Analyst position is made for you!
Within a booming experienced office, my client is looking for an accurate and motivated Risk Analyst, who wants to improve his skills, to join their team.
In relation with all the subsidiaries of the group, you will be involved in the Risk Department of the Luxembourg office: a great way to boost your experience and career in an international environment.
Be the successful one on which they can rely on and take this great opportunity!
Risk Analyst - Tasks:
- Preventing and insuring financial risks of the Manco
- Monitoring and analysing risk exposure on a daily basis
- Creation of documentation and reporting to the attention of the management
- Creation and improvement of the risk evaluation process with controlling
Risk Analyst - Profile:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a big 4 company and around 4 years in Risk Management
- You have a Master's degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, VBA will be considered as an asset
- You are fluent in English, any additional language will be an asset
Risk Analyst - Offer:
- Salary up to 75k
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Strong career opportunities
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV in word format. This position is handled by Alexandre Mangin.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
60 000,00 € - 75 000,00 € /an